Thank you for your interest in MindBody Detox! As reflected by your invoice, you agree to pay in full, one time.
Angie only works with people who’s word is more powerful than any contract. By accepting the terms, you agree to keep your word, play full out and pay the full investment for your MindBody Detox program.
In order to ensure full accountability and success, Angie does not offer refunds once the program has started. The start date is April 10, 2017. By agreeing to the terms, you agree that you will complete your program and pay for it in full.
* The Client agrees to utilize Enlightened Wellness/Gourmet Healer LLC services with the full understanding that Angie King-Nosseir and her employees and volunteers are in no way liable for the Client’s decisions, actions and outcomes. Client also agrees to hold Angie King-Nosseir/Gourmet Healer LLC and its employees and volunteers free of all liability and responsibility for any adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of a specific referral, advice given or any actions taken while working with or as a direct result with Angie King-Nosseir/Gourmet Healer LLC.
* We have made every effort to accurately represent the program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including his or her background, dedication, desire, and willingness to make changes.
*By accepting the terms, Client agrees to:
- Communicate with Angie King-Nosseir and fellow participants via the Private Facebook Community only, unless given special permission.
- Have full willingness to explore and address both physiological and emotional root causes of dis-ease.
* By accepting the terms, Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Angie King-Nosseir/Gourmet Healer LLC and her employees from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or relating to the work of the Coach.
* CHOICE OF LAW:
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New Mexico applicable to agreements to be wholly performed therein.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of New Mexico. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.