Based on your agreement with Angie, and as reflected by your invoice, you agree to either pay in full, or to pay your initial fee, plus monthly automatic payments for 5 months (for 6 month programs) or 11 months (for 1 year programs), billed to the credit card you are submitting.
If you are submitting a deposit to secure your place in an Enlightened Wellness small group or individual coaching program, your deposit will be applied to your program fee. Once you have paid in full or begun a payment plan, there are no refunds; however, should you decide not to begin, your deposit will be refunded at 75%.
Angie only works with people who’s word is more powerful than any contract. By accepting the terms, you agree to keep your word, play full out and pay the full investment for your Functional Medicine Nutrition/ Transformative Coaching program and/or lab testing – whether it’s a lump sum or monthly payment plan.
In order to ensure full accountability and success, Angie does not offer refunds. By agreeing to the terms, you agree that you will complete your program and pay for it in full, whether you have chosen a lump sum or the payment plan.
* The Client agrees to utilize Enlightened Wellness/Gourmet Healer LLC services with the full understanding that Angie King-Nosseir and her employees and volunteers are in no way liable for the Client’s decisions, actions and outcomes. Client also agrees to hold Angie King-Nosseir/Gourmet Healer LLC and its employees and volunteers free of all liability and responsibility for any adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of a specific referral, advice given or any actions taken while working with or as a direct result with Angie King-Nosseir.
* We have made every effort to accurately represent the program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation.
*By accepting the terms, Client agrees to:
- Keep good communication by promptly answering e-mails from Coach, within at least 1-2 business days. Coach will do the same in response to e-mails from the Client.
- Communicate only by e-mail with Coach, unless given special permission.
- Record and submit weekly Food-Mood-Poop Journals for as long as this is an agreed part of your plan.
- Have full willingness to explore and address both physiological and emotional root causes of dis-ease.
- Submit all intake forms at least 48 hours prior to the initial visit.
- As much as possible, keep set appointments, giving at least 24 hours advance notice for rescheduling.
* By accepting the terms, Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Coach and her employees from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or relating to the work of the Coach.
* CHOICE OF LAW:
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New Mexico applicable to agreements to be wholly performed therein.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of New Mexico. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.